1) Click on the Action Plan to which you wish to add an activity, then click the Add Email Activity button.
2) After clicking the button, you will see two options (select an existing activity or create a new activity form scratch).
3) If you are adding an existing activity, click the Select link for the desired activity and click the Add button to add it to your Action Plan.
4) If you are creating an activity from scratch, start by entering an activity title and the subject line recipients will see when the email arrives in their inbox.
5) Begin typing your message using the editor. The editor includes a Tokens menu you may use to insert information stored in the database, such as the recipient's first name.
6) Once you have finished entering your message, click Save.