A default message rule is set up to notify you when you have a new lead, but if you also want to receive emails when a contact has updated activity (a new saved search, for example), you may set up a lead rule to receive such updates. Bear in mind, if you have a large number of contacts, this could result in a large number of emails, so you may want to also set up a message rule in your email program to move the update emails to a certain folder.
1) Click on Contacts in the left menu and click on the Lead Rules sub-option.
2) Click on the Routing Rules tab.
3) You are able to set up routing rules for both Action Plan Manager and Notification Manager. Use the drop-down menu to switch to the Notification Manager option.
4) You should see the default rule that is set up for lead notifications. Use the other drop-down menu to switch to the Updated Activity option.
5) Scroll down to the Deleted Company/Office Rules section. You should see a rule listed there. Click the Restore link to activate the rule.
6) Click the Save button to save your changes.